Meet Our Team
We are a small team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience. We love what we do, and we do it with passion. We look forward to working with you.
President / Founder
“There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light get in.”
— LEONARD COHEN
Email me: email@example.com
- Certified Life and Career Coach. Also certified in Executive Function Coaching, PEERS and Self Advocacy.
- Proud Parent of Adult With Autism
VIPworks Program Director / Executive Administrator
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
— MAHATMA GANDHI
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Majored in psychology in college and received Certifications as a Social Service Designee, Activity and Volunteer Director
- Worked with individuals with Down syndrome and Autism for the past 15 years in several non profit arenas.
IT Director / Facilities Manager
“If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.”
— MARTIN LUTHER KING JR
Email me: email@example.com
- Graduated Winter Park Tech Computer Systems Technology/Network Systems Administration in 2013.
- Inducted into the National Technical Honor Society and -voted Student Advisory Board President for the 2012-2013 school year
VIPworks Coordinator / Employment Specialist / Life Coach
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certified Life and Career Coach
- Provides Life Coaching, Job Coaching and Job Placement for our VIPworks participants
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.”
– Albert Einstein
Email me: email@example.com
- Member of PTK – Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society International.
- President of IT & Programming Club at Valencia College.
Website Administrator / Curriculum Creator
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.”
— PAULO COELHO
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.S. Digital Media Degree and Digital & Interactive Media Certification
- Writes curriculum for ASD Adult Achievement Center Programs. Certified in PEERS.
Program Coordinator / Youth Peer Mentor
Email me: Caleigh@asdachievement.org
- Graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Clinical Psychology, Cum Laude at University of Central Florida 2022
- In my time at UCF, I served the position of Secretary for the UCF Rock Climbing Club. I became an inducted member of Psi Chi International Honors Society for performing in the top 10 percent of my major. Later, I became a nominated member of the National Society of Leadership and Success, and gained my certification as a Registered Behavior Technician. Psychology and working with the community is a huge passion of mine!
- In my free time, I love to connect with nature through biking, hiking, rock climbing, camping or spending time with my two dogs!
Youth Peer Mentor
“I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.”
— José N. Harris
Email me: email@example.com
- Graduating in December 2022 from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor’s of Science in Health Sciences, Pre-Clinical Track. My goals are to attend dental school and become a general dentist. I am thrilled to work with participants one-on-one towards their goals.
- In the past I have assisted with the PEERS programs at ASD, and now I currently work as a Youth Peer Mentor. I hold one-on-one mentoring sessions with young adults with Autism where we work together to find ways to help them self-advocate in their community, build social skills, and work towards professional goals.
- My favorite activities include cooking, exercising, and spending time with friends and family!
“Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not absence of fear.”
— MARK TWAIN
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Started in the rehabilitation field early in life working for Rehabilitation Services, Inc a company founded by Mr. Lessne’s parents in 1974.
- Holds a Master of Science Degree and Master of Arts Degree
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC), Certified Vocational Evaluation Specialist (CVE), holds a Psychometric Evaluation Certification (IPEC).
- CDMS, ABVE/F, PVE, ICVE
“The true measures of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.”
— Samuel Johnson
Email me: email@example.com
- MS in Counseling & Psychology, BS in Business Management, Certified Disability Management Specialist, and Vocational Evaluator Assistant
- Loves to travel!
“If people are doubting how far you’ll go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.”
~ Michele Ruiz
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org