Meet Our Team
We are a small team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience. We love what we do, and we do it with passion. We look forward to working with you.
President / Founder
“There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light get in.”
— LEONARD COHEN
- Certified Life and Career Coach. Also certified in Executive Function Coaching, PEERS and Self Advocacy.
- Proud Parent of Adult With Autism
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIPworks Program Director / Executive Administrator
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
— MAHATMA GANDHI
- Majored in psychology in college and received Certifications as a Social Service Designee, Activity and Volunteer Director
- Worked with individuals with Down syndrome and Autism for the past 15 years in several non profit arenas.
Email me: email@example.com
IT Director / Facilities Manager
“If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.”
— MARTIN LUTHER KING JR
- Graduated Winter Park Tech Computer Systems Technology/Network Systems Administration in 2013.
- Inducted into the National Technical Honor Society and -voted Student Advisory Board President for the 2012-2013 school year
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kris Mercado Lugo
Program Coordinator / Employment Specialist / Youth Peer Mentor
“Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.”
– Author Unknown
- Graduated from the University of Central Florida with a bachelor’s of science in Health Sciences and a minor in Psychology Specialist (CVE)
- I assist with various programs at the center. I currently work as a VR Youth Peer Mentor. I work with young adults with Autism through a one-on-one mentoring relationship on how to self-advocate in their community and for social as well as professional services and supports.
Email me: email@example.com
VIPworks Coordinator / Employment Specialist / Life Coach
- Certified Life and Career Coach
- Provides Life Coaching, Job Coaching and Job Placement for our VIPworks participants
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.”
– Albert Einstein
- Member of PTK – Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society International.
- President of IT & Programming Club at Valencia College.
Email me: email@example.com
Website Administrator / Curriculum Creator
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.”
— PAULO COELHO
- A.S. Digital Media Degree and Digital & Interactive Media Certification
- Writes curriculum for ASD Adult Achievement Center Programs. Certified in PEERS.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Assistant / Admin
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
— MARTIN LUTHER KING JR
- Currently a senior attending the University of Central Florida with a major in Health Sciences and a minor in Psychology.
- Helps with administrative work, assists with our various programs, and designs social media posts for all platforms.
Email me: Sophie@asdachievement.org
“Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not absence of fear.”
— MARK TWAIN
- Started in the rehabilitation field early in life working for Rehabilitation Services, Inc a company founded by Mr. Lessne’s parents in 1974.
- Holds a Master of Science Degree and Master of Arts Degree
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC), Certified Vocational Evaluation Specialist (CVE), holds a Psychometric Evaluation Certification (IPEC).
- CDMS, ABVE/F, PVE, ICVE
Email me: email@example.com
“The true measures of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.”
— Samuel Johnson
- MS in Counseling & Psychology, BS in Business Management, Certified Disability Management Specialist, and Vocational Evaluator Assistant
- Loves to travel!
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org