We are a small team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience. We love what we do, and we do it with passion. We look forward to working with you.
President / Founder
“There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light get in.”
— LEONARD COHEN
- Certified Life and Career Coach. Also certified in Executive Function Coaching, PEERS and Self Advocacy.
- Proud Parent of Adult With Autism
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
— MAHATMA GANDHI
- Majored in psychology in college and received Certifications as a Social Service Designee, Activity and Volunteer Director
- Worked with individuals with Down syndrome and Autism for the past 15 years in several non profit arenas.
Email me: email@example.com
Program Facilitator / Peer Mentor
“Do or do not, there is no try.”
- UCF student studying Clinical Psychology. Certified in PEERS, Self Advocacy and Peer Mentoring.
- Facilitates several programs for ASD Adult Achievement Center, such as: PEERS, Self-Advocacy and Peer Mentoring
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Facilitator / Curriculum Creator
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.”
— PAULO COELHO
- A.S. Digital Media Degree and Digital & Interactive Media Certification
- Facilitates VIPworks and writes curriculum for ASD Adult Achievement Center Programs. Certified in PEERS.
Email me: email@example.com
Job Placement Coordinator / Life Coach
- Certified Life and Career Coach
- Provides Life Coaching, Job Coaching and Job Placement for our VIPworks participants
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Placement Coordinator / Life Coach
“We are in the process of positive changes.”
— LOUISE HAYS
- Certified Life and Career Coach. Also certified in PEERS & Self Advocacy.
- Husband discovered he was on the spectrum, has made great strides with some of the challenging behaviors associated with ASD.
Email me: email@example.com
“Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not absence of fear.”
— MARK TWAIN
- Started in the rehabilitation field early in life working for Rehabilitation Services, Inc a company founded by Mr. Lessne’s parents in 1974.
- Holds a Master of Science Degree and Master of Arts Degree
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC), Certified Vocational Evaluation Specialist (CVE), holds a Psychometric Evaluation Certification (IPEC).
- CDMS, ABVE/F, PVE, ICVE
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
“The true measures of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.”
— Samuel Johnson
- MS in Counseling & Psychology, BS in Business Management, Certified Disability Management Specialist, and Vocational Evaluator Assistant
- Loves to travel!
Email me: email@example.com
“There is always light. If only we’re brave enough to see it. If only we’re brave enough to be it.”
— Amanda Gorman
- Has a Master’s Degree in Mental Health & Rehabilitation Counseling, Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC), Certified Vocational Evaluation Specialist (CVE), and holds a Psychometric Evaluation Certification (IPEC).
- Provides vocational evaluations, career counseling, and job placement services as well as expert testimony.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brenda Martinez Richardson
“Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
— Maya Angelou
- M.S. in Rehabilitation Counseling, Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC), and Certified Vocational Evaluation Specialist (CVE)
- Began working in the vocational rehabilitation field in 2011.
Email me: email@example.com
IT Specialist / Facilities Manager
“If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.”
— MARTIN LUTHER KING JR
- Graduated Winter Park Tech Computer Systems Technology/Network Systems Administration in 2013.
- Inducted into the National Technical Honor Society and -voted Student Advisory Board President for the 2012-2013 school year
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org